welli had to get back into the sex work industry..
My client tonight just wanted to take me out for drinks and ended up buying me one too many drinks so he got us a hotel room so I could lay down and we could sober up enough to drive safely home. Then he bought me dinner after we sobered up and still paid me for the evening. I might actually be able to afford my first appointment for hormones! I’m so happy!
What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
Don’t forget ring of steel. :) They made my collar.
ownership collar (๑ᵉ̷͈◡ॢᵉ̷͈๑)♡
everybodys got a water buffalo
stop stop right this instant what do you think youre doing
you cant say everyones got a water buffalo everyone does not have a water buffalo we’re going to get nasty letters saying wheres my water buffalo why dont i have a water buffalo and are you prepared to deal with that i dont think so stop being so silly
Everybody’s got a baby kangaroo.
Yours is pink, but mine is blue.